Monday - Saturday: 7am to midnight. Sunday 7am to 10pm
3 Kenthurst Road, Dural 2158 | Phone: 02 8884 2880
JOIN THE DUKE CREW
We have opportunities for you to work local and join a supportive and progressive team with a rapidly expanding company!
The Duke of Dural is set to be the new neighbourhood watering hole in The Hills.
Located in the heart of Dural in The Hills District, The Duke’s relaxed vibe, wide selection of craft beers on tap and a kitchen serving up mouth-watering pub classics makes it the kind of pub everyone wants around the corner. With its own rotisserie, The Duke Kitchen will be serving up the best pub classics like Chicken Parmis and Salt & Pepper Calamari along with Rotisserie Pork Belly or Chicken Rolls, Spicy Buttermilk Chicken wings and Wagyu Rump steak.
In order to join our team, there are a couple of things you will need;
- An RSA and RCG Competency Card is essential
- Practical bar course certificate or relevant bar experience
- Customer Service experience
- Previous experience in a hospitality environment preferred i.e. café, bar or restaurant
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment
Gaming Host – additionally you will need;
- Experience with (TAB) terminals and electronic gaming machines
- Attending to and correcting minor mechanical faults/malfunctions
- An understanding of legislative compliance
To apply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.